Eins-Sci E-OMM-A Analogue Microplate Mixer
The Eins-Sci E-OMM-A analogue orbital microplate mixer can be used for a wide variety of applications such as biotechnology, clinical diagnostic testing and analytical research laboratories for accurately mixing microwell plates.
The E-OMM-A is a compact and space efficient microtiter plate shaker with optional universal tube adapters. A well balanced, low profile design makes the E-OMM-A an easy to use and safe microtiter plate mixer. The small footprint makes it perfect for lab benches including fume hoods and clean benches.
• Includes Single Microplate Attachment, E-MM-MC
• Orbital shaking movement with a 4.5mm orbital diameter
• Orbital speeds of up to 1500 rpm
• Brushless DC motor for long lasting maintenance free
• Continuous operation
• Perfect for 96 well plates
• Wide range of attachments including 1 or 2 microplate clamps and various tube size holders
Brochure: Microplate Mixer E-OMM-A V23