Mediotronics are suppliers of superior quality, evidence based product and consumables for Rehab, Physiotherapy, Occupational and Neuro Equipment since 1999. We at Mediotronics produce products that are CE and FDA certified, specially selected to provide the best quality, reliability and quantifiable results.
We work closely with clinics in assisting with Electrotherapy, Shockwave therapy , Ultrasound therapy, Combination therapy, Laser therapy and Compression therapy. Mediotronics provides Maintenance and Repairs of the highest quality, with factory trained engineers who specialize in all of our product offerings, giving you peace of mind and confidence in knowing you always have up-to-date and optimally working equipment.
Apart from ensuring all our products have CE, MDD and FDA certification, Mediotronics also screen and test all newly released equipment with a small team of trusted therapists, before releasing new devices to the market. In order to ensure our customers are purchasing products that will be effective and provide the results you and your customers expect from professional equipment.
- The human body is a highly conductive medium that also responds to electromagnetic energy. High Energy Inductive Therapy involves the therapeutic use of a powerful magnetic field for the purpose of pain relief and to improve muscle tone and stimulate blood circulation.
- Shockwave therapy is successfully used for the treatment of muscle/tendon tissue and tendon insertions. Shockwaves are high energy sound impulses. The energy released in the treatment area improves the metabolism and blood circulation, thereby stimulating the body’s self healing repair mechanism.
- Ultrasound therapy is a noninvasive treatment in which sound waves are used to penetrate soft tissues, increasing blood flow. This can help relieve pain, improve circulation, and promote tissue healing.
- Combination therapy allows users to combine multiple therapy methods. Such as combining ultrasound therapy & electrotherapy. This is also known as multimodality therapy.
- The term Laser is the acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. A laser light is monochromatic, collimated, and coherent. A laser is a device that produces such a light. Low level laser therapy (LLLT) is used by some physiotherapists to treat various musculoskeletal condition. LLLT is a non-invasive light source treatment that generates a single wavelength of light. It emits no heat, sound, or vibration. It is also called photobiology or biostimulation.
- Compression therapy uses controlled pressure to increase blood flow in your legs and improve blood flow to the heart. At the same time, it supports your veins and decreases swelling. Compression therapy improves performance, reduces soreness after exercise, and reduces the risk of blood clots.
We stock a wide range of Capital equipment and consumables for the Physiotherapy, Biokinetics & Occupational Therapy professions. As well as a wide range of Occupational Therapy Assessment kits/test, and a wide range of robust medical exercise equipment and many other cutting-edge products from around the world.
Our team of highly trained representatives and technicians are based at 3 branches acroos South Africa, located in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town, which allows us to cover the entire country, as well as Southern African Countries.