Digital E-DB120-D Dry Bath Incubator
• LED temperature and time display
• Includes 1 heating block and plastic lid
• ±0.5°C Accuracy with overheating protection at 140°C
• Continuous or timed operation
• Digital temperature control variable temperatures of up to 120°C
Brochure: Dry Bath E-DB120-D V22
Eins-Sci high precision Digital Dry Bath is available with a variety of different high grade aluminum heating blocks. Temperature ranges between Ambient +5 to 120°C can be achieved to accommodate a wide range of applications. The sleek design offers easy usability while providing optimal performance. The LED display is easy to read showing both time and temperature through the testing period.
The Eins-Sci E-DB120-D can be used in a wide variety of applications such as DNA denaturation, coagulation tests, enzyme reactions, incubation and activation of cultures, blood-urea-nitrogen determinations, culture media tests, molecular biology, clinical, environmental and industrial laboratories. It can also be used for determining melting and boiling points as well as PCR tubes and microplates.