We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via email or our website that we:
1. Respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and/or services;
3. Inform you of new offers;
4. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. Generally to improve your experience with our company via email or on our website.
Processing of Information:
We will share your personal information:
1. In order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
2. In order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company.
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
4. Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
5. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
1. Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
2. Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
3. Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
4. Lodge a complaint with the company. The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third country or International.
For more information kindly contact our office at:
Tel: 021 557 0558
HCT POPIA DISCLAIMER V1.1