E-RM6-A Analogue Roller Mixer
Eins-Sci Analogue unit with 6 tubes offers one of the most cost effective solutions on the market.
The E-RM6-A provides an ergonomic design with an extremely efficient mixing motion while being extremely economical. The analogue speed control allows for varying of the rotation speed from 0 to 70rpm.
The Eins-Sci E-RM6 range with 6 rollers can roll numerous conventional tubes and cylindrical bottles including centrifuge tubes 10 x 50ml or 10 x 15ml.
• Analogue speed control
• Suitable for continuous operation
• Speed range from 0 to 70 rpm
• Reliable and ergonomic design
• Roller Mixer with 6 tubes
• Precision rocking and rolling motion for optimal mixing
• Shaking dimeter of 24mm
• Quite brushless DC motor for long lasting low maintenance
• Removable drip trays to contain spillage
• Compatible for use in cold rooms and incubators between 5 and 40°C
• Universal voltage
Brochure: Roller Mixers E-RM6-A_E-RM6-P V22